Due to the COVID-19 pandemic governments have implemented new entry requirement for passengers.
Update: October 11th, 2021
1. Valid Travel Documents
2. Present a negative MOLECULAR COVID-19 test result. All travellers aged 12 and over who travel to Aruba must undergo the MOLECULAR COVID-19 test. The test must be taken within 72 hours prior to departure to ARUBA. This test-result should be uploaded at www.edcardaruba.aw at least 24 hours prior to departure.
Returning residents of Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire with a certificate of vaccination older then 14 days and issued by their respective Governments are exempted.
3. A printout or digital image of the “QUALIFIED TO BOARD” Embarkation-Disembarkation card. The ED-card should be completed within 72 hours prior to departure to Aruba. To complete the online ED-card click on the link ED-card.
Passengers who are transit and have connecting flights out of Aruba do not need to complete the online ED-form. They do need to present proof that they are allowed to travel to their final destination. See NOTE : Connecting Passengers
4. Proof of Medical Insurance coverage for COVID-19 from ARUBA. The insurance is sold only via and during the completion of the ED-card .
To experience a quicker and seamless process upon arrival visitors can have their COVID-19 test results digitally pre-approved. Download the official Aruba Health App of the Department of Public Health of Aruba (DVG) prior to Departure. The link to download this app will be available during the registration process at www.edcardaruba.aw.
Connecting Passengers need to visit the website of the country they are traveling to for the updates on the entry requirements:
* if you are traveling to Colombia READ MORE
* If you are travelling to the Dominican Republic READ MORE
If you not are complying with the above entry requirements, you will not be accepted on the flight to Oranjestad – Aruba.