Due to the COVID-19 pandemic governments have implemented new entry requirement for passengers.
Update: July 21st, 2021
1. Valid Travel Documents.
2. A negative NASOPHARYNGEAL (nasal swab) RT – COVID-19 PCR test not older than 72 hours prior to arrival in Trinidad and Tobago. The PCR test is mandatory, except for children under 12 (twelve) years of age. Please note: NO QUICK TEST results or ANTI BODY test result are accepted. Traveler should keep a printed or electronic copy of their negative PCR testresults at hand.
3. Proof of Vaccination for COVID-19.
* Fully vaccinated Nationals (Citizens or Permanent Resident) who can provide the proof will be required to upload theirvaccination card in the online TT Travel Pass request application.
* Not fully vaccinated or unvaccinated Nationals (Citizen or Permanent Resident) of Trinidad and Tobago will be required to enter
into a mandatory 14 day quarantine at an approved state supervised hotel, at their expense. Before beginning the application process for the TT Travel Pass, travelers MUST have proof of confirmed accommodation at an approved state supervised quarantine hotel. Proof of confirmation for authorised accommodation is required
* Only fully vaccinated NON-NATIONALS are being allowed entry into Trinidad and Tobago at this time.
4. A TT Travel Pass.
This is a mandatory requirement for all travelers (including children), regardless of nationality or residency, who are eligible to enter the country. Click on TT Travel Pass to apply for the pass. Travelers should keep a printed or electronic copy of the TT Travel Pass at hand.
If you are not complying with the above entry requirements, you will not be accepted on the flight to Port of Spain, Trinidad.
You are kindly requested to keep checking the website for up-to-date information regarding the amended admission requirements.