To have enough time to navigate the extra pandemic protocols, safety and check-in regulations prior to the check-procedure, all departing passengers are requested to timely report at the check-in counters which are located in the departure halls at the airport.
|Flights between||Check-in time for departure|
|and / or
Paramaribo, Georgetown, Port of Spain, Curacao, Aruba, Miami, Belem, Cayenne, Miami-Orlando
|Starts 3.30 hours and ends 1 hour before departure time of flight.
For Business Class and Online Check-In the check-In ends 1.00 hour before departure of the flight.
|Paramaribo – Amsterdam v.v.||Starts 5 hours and ends 2 hours before departure time of flight.
For Business Class and Online Check-In the check-In ends 1.30 hours before departure of the flight.
How to Check-in Online
SLM INTERNET CHECK IN: 6 SIMPLE STEPS TO MORE SLM COMFORT
- Please choose for the option Online Check-in
- Please insert your last name and E-Ticket number
- Please select your name
- Insert your passport data
- Choose your seat
- Now you have finalized your check-in, please print out your boarding pass or mail it
If you cannot check-in online or have problems printing your online boarding pass, please email for assistance to the online check-in support desk
- Online check-in is available as of 24 hours to 02 hours prior to flight departure;
- Passengers must be in possession of a printed online boarding pass to present at the baggage drop off counter and the boarding gates;
- Passengers with baggage must proceed to the baggage drop off counter;
- Online checked-in passengers with baggage should be at the baggage drop off counters not later than two (2) hours prior to flight departure;
- Online checked-in passengers without baggage should be at the boarding gate not later than ninety (90) minutes before departure.